I apologize for the lack of blogging. I really have not had to much going on until last week. We had a winter storm come through OK and it drooped some ice, then some snow, and then some more ice! This meant that Dawson was out of school for three and a half days and loving every minute of it. I bundled the kiddos up and sent them outside to play. The wind was howling in the 20 degree weather but they did not care. Both of their cheeks were frost burned for a few days. Here are a few pics of the kiddos enjoying the winter weather!
This is when I first let them out. They are super excited and still warm.
Max got in on the fun. He was funny to watch as he slide after the kids with his big old body.
Dawson was doing some tricks.
All Casady wanted to do was eat the snow. Still having fun but getting a bit cold! This is after the snow and before the warm big bath. I do not know why they are flexing I was just trying to get a picture of their red faces.
Wow--3.5 days! We lucked out and got two here in the Lewisville area--a first for me EVER! Even when we were kids in Albuq. I don't ever remember getting more than 1 day off, do you? You'll have to check out our icicles on my blog when you get the chance--they were so cool! I love the pic of Casady eating the snow. That is the epitomy of child loving life...
1 comment:
Wow--3.5 days! We lucked out and got two here in the Lewisville area--a first for me EVER! Even when we were kids in Albuq. I don't ever remember getting more than 1 day off, do you? You'll have to check out our icicles on my blog when you get the chance--they were so cool! I love the pic of Casady eating the snow. That is the epitomy of child loving life...
Post a Comment