Thursday, February 19, 2009

Arizona

This past weekend our good friends invited us to go to AZ with them for a little weekend getaway. The boys golfed and got to go to the NBA All Star festivities. While the ladies had a spa day and a challenging day of hiking! The weather was so nice there compared to the 30 degree weather in OK. We had a great time. Our first night we went to dinner at a restaurant named Flemming's. It was very tasty!

The men.
The ladies.
We were feeling rather adventurous and decided to go hiking one morning. We hiked up Camel Back Mountain. The whole way up I was questioning if we should continue. I thought that it would be a nice little trail that led us up the mountain...but I was wrong! I did some serious rock climbing. We did make it to the top and here is a picture to prove it. It was well worth the workout. The view was so pretty and the air was nice and fresh at the top! I do have to say that coming down was much more fun that going up. I was a whole different person on the way down. The next day my legs were feeling it...well the next few days!

View from the top.

No comments: