The 16th was Dawson's 8th birthday. Yes...that is right I said 8. I can not believe how old my little man is. He is such a wonderful boy. He is always making us laugh and has such a sweet spirit. He is a great big brother to Casady and a joy to be around. This year was special because school was out on his birthday and he thought that was super cool. Every year on his birthday I ask him what he would like for his birthday breakfast. It never fails he always says with a huge smile "ICE CREAM SUNDAE"!!! So I made him a pancake with a whipped cream face, ice cream sundae, and chocolate milk with whipped cream. All topped with sprinkles of course! If you didn't notice we love whipped cream!
Here he is enjoying breakfast.
His teacher gave him this sticker to wear.
His night ended with a cupcake that I got from the famous cupcake shop Sprinkles. I got in while we were in AZ. Saturday we will have Dawson's party. It is a Wii party so I will post those pictures next week.
2 comments:
Tammy, how can he be 8? I remember you being pregnant with him--that's crazy how fast they grow! You are such a good momma--its no wonder you have such awesome kiddos. Love to all of you, and big belated birthday hug to Dawson. Love ya'll!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWSON!!!!!
Post a Comment