skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Star Wars Ships
The Kiddos have been on a Star Wars kick lately. Everyday they want to have a "light-saber" fight. And of course someone always ends up crying. The other day Dawson and I were having our own little duel and I ended up with a fat lip. The little stinker whacked me right in the face! So since I was tired of hearing the crying and tired of crying myself, I tried to redirect all of their Star Wars energy to something less painful. With left over boxes they made themselves their own battle ships. You can not really see the wonderful detail that is colored on the sides, but they were both very creative! They even made little steering wheels. The ships that they spent the afternoon creating, brought them a day of fun. The fun ran out when they realized that their ship was stationary and not really going to fly!! Notice they did not put down the light-sabers!
1 comment:
too cute! My kids love boxes--I'm thinking thats what we will get them for their birthdays!
Post a Comment