We made one more trip down to TX this past weekend for Jake's birthday party. It was at Laser Quest and Dawson was so pumped up. Casady and Addison were a little upset that they were not big enough to play but they were able to play a few games of air hockey! The boys got to play two games. David played with Dawson in one game and I played the other. It was pretty fun. Dawson was so fun to watch as he crept through the maze while telling me to "watch out mom" or "I will cover you mom"! We had a great time.
Gable Willow--11 Months Old
11 years ago
2 comments:
I love your trips to town now because I get to see you all. I enjoyed breakfast with you guys. Hope to see you again soon!
Why do you have a picture of Howie Mandel holding your nephew?
Post a Comment