Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall/Winter 2013

Lets see if I can do a quick recap from where I left off since I have not blogged in 2 YEARS!!!! So fall and winter of 2013 went something like this...
 
First day of 4th and 7th grade!
 
First 7th grade football game in Mustang Stadium!
 
Dress up date night with Mike and Candace is always fun!
 
My first OU/TX game. Was not a good game but a great experience!

 
Flexing with Jake in the rain!
 
Earned the Character Kid award for "Responsibility" for the third year in a row!
 
Casady was Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck it Ralph for Halloween!
 
Loved riding horses at Dexter and Tina's house.
 
Begged for a rabbit for Christmas and got it a little early! Introducing Oreo!
 
Had a great snow storm that allowed us to do some sledding!
 
NOOOOOOOOO........
 
Found a good one!
 
Christmas Eve pizza!
 
Christmas morning.
 
The aftermath!!
 
Dawson and Jake at Nana and Papa Joe's!
 
Addison and Casady sporting new hats!
 
Brothers!
 
Cousins!
 
Grammy's house!
 
Matching pullovers!

 
Celebrating Mom's birthday at Mahogany.

Well there it is....the end of 2013 in a nutshell!

No comments: