skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Helping Grammy
We have been busy this past week. Last Thursday my mom had an ultrasound done on a leg that was bothering her. They found a blood clot above her knee and in her calf. The doctor put her on bed rest and told her she could not do anything for a few weeks. So Casady and I have gone over to help around the house and bring her meals. Today Casady wanted to do something special for Grammy and came up with paint her nails. She pampered Grammy with a wonderful pedicure and manicure! Now moms toes are bright red!!! I think that they both really enjoyed it. I will see what other fun thing Casady will come up with for next week.
3 comments:
I bet your mom was in heaven...having Casady there, that is...not having a blood clot in her knee.
And she is a super sassy girl in the picture below!
And thanks for the pink swimsuit. I forgot you had brought it to us and I think Mylie looks ADORABLE in it!
thank you for my pedi casady!!!
Hope your mom is feeling better! She is lucky to have you so close. I love that Casady wanted to paint her nails...that is so cute. Hope your doing well!! Miss ya!!
Post a Comment