Friday, June 13, 2008

VBS

This week was vacation bible school at our church. It was every morning from Mon to Thurs. I volunteered to help and taught 1st grade boys. I had 41 crazy, wild, anxious boys. Yes...you read that right, 41!!! The first day they forgot to put a helper in the class with me and by the end of the day I was about ready to throw in the towel!! But thankfully they provided me with multiple helpers the next three days and the week turned out to be a lot of fun. Next year I think I will request to be a greeter! The theme was sports, so Dawson loved it. This was the first VBS for Casady. She really had a great time but was really worn out after each day. There were over 1000 kiddos that attended our VBS. I tried to take a picture of all of them in the sanctuary for the closing ceremony, but I still did not fit all of them in.

Dawson at the closing ceremony on the last day.
Here is Casady on the last day. This was pretty much what she looked like when I picked her up each day!

I almost fit everyone in. The older kids were in the choir loft while 4 year olds through 2nd grade were on the stage and down the steps.

1 comment:

Crazy Blessings said...

YEAH! Love the blog!! Your in our favorites so we will be checking in!

Justin & Kristy