We have found out that Maximus loves water. I am still able to give him a bath in the bath tub, but I know those days will soon be over. Every time I give him a bath he thinks that the water is a toy. He tries to almost chase it and pounce on it. He loves to splash and eat the water. It sounds silly I know. But it is hilarious to watch. Well yesterday we were outside playing and Max found a big puddle of water and mud. At first I tried to stop him, but after one big jump into the puddle it was no use! He played in the puddle for a long time. This picture really doesn't show how dirty he got. It does however show the look on his face of "I know I wasn't suppose to do that, but I sure had fun"!!!
Gable Willow--11 Months Old
11 years ago
2 comments:
We can totally relate! Lily Dog is a crazy freak about the water. She loves to splash and bite it and run around like a maniac. We take her to the lake weekly and she goes to town!
He's pretty cute. But I don't know how you keep your house clean with two huge dogs...and you keep a clean house!
Post a Comment