Monday, February 18, 2008

Dawson's 7th Birthday

Dawson's birthday was on Saturday. I told him that I would make him what ever he wanted for breakfast. He said with no hesitation...ICE CREAM. So I made him a big bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and sprinkles. We had a fun basketball themed party. The weather was awful so all the outdoor games that we had planned were canceled. We resorted to basketball coloring pages, tattos, and a lot of cake and cookies! I don't think that the kiddos were to upset with that. Dawson had a great time and he said "it was the best day, mom"! I can't believe he is 7. It goes by way to fast, but it is also so much fun to watch him grow.

Click to play Dawson's 7th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

1 comment:

dw hicks said...

Can't believe it has been 7 years. Goodness. Looks like he got some good loot for his b-day! Hope to come visit soon!