Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dance Class

Casady just started a ballet/tap class once a week. I wanted her to experience a dance class and get the chance to preform in a recital. She does not really walk to where she needs to go, she dances!! Her Nana and I took her to see the Nutcracker ballet over the holiday and she just loved it. She kept asking when was it her turn to get on the stage and dance. So now she will have the chance. It is very cute to watch her in her pink leotard and ballet shoes. And I know that she is enjoying every minute of it.

She loves to watch herself in the mirrors. Sometimes I catch her not paying attention to the teacher because she is to busy smiling at herself!!!

1 comment:

dw hicks said...

Once again, she is so cute. I just can't get over her eyelashes.