We got to go to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, The Ranch, with David's parents the day before his actual birthday. The kiddos looked so cute all dressed up for a fancy dinner!
The only picture I got at dinner was of Nana and Casady. You would think I would have at least taken one of the birthday boy...but no!
On New Years Eve we had a great time with some of our friends. First a limo picked us up at the house and took us downtown where we watched the Thunder play, had dinner, and then went dancing at a club! That is right...I said dancing at a "club"! Fun times fun times!!
At the Thunder game!!
Trent, David, and Mike at dinner.
Candace, me, and Kim!
Here we are at the club!
This is Dusty and Summer who met us there. I post this picture because we are still unsure why they are holding up 5 fingers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment