Back in July the kiddos and I were in a accident coming home from work. We were headed down a 55 mph highway when a car pulled right out in front of us. There was no room to stop and we hit the car in the left rear side. It sent the other car off into the ditch and smashed my whole front end. Casady was in the front seat and Dawson was in the back. The only injury for any of us was an airbag burn on my arm. The kids did not have a single scratch, bruise, or even soreness the next day. The driver of the other car was a 17 year old girl and she was also uninjured. We were very blessed and lucky that even though my car was totaled, every one was OK. So let me just say how much I LOVE my Ford Flex...I always felt safe driving it because it felt heavy or sturdy. And now we know how it holds up in an accident. I am grateful to my poor silver Flex..RIP!!
So we were on the hunt for another vehicle. And can you guess what we ended up getting....
Welcome to the family my beautiful black Ford Flex...
No comments:
Post a Comment