So for this Halloween we went all over looking for a Hulk Hogan costume for Dawson. We found them, just not in his size. So he decided on the day before Halloween that he wanted to be a ware wolf! We found a great mask that came with a shirt that had a furry chest and furry hands. David picked him up a plaid shirt and bam...a cool costume! I thought he looked great!
The little lady picked out her costume last month! She found this monarch butterfly costume and had to have it. I think she was more excited that I gave her a makeover with all my make up and even put black mascara on her. We curled her hair and sprayed her with sparkles. She was in heaven!! Super cute little butterfly!
What a loving ware wolf Dawson is.
Oppps...I spoke to soon!
We took the kiddos to the Fall Festival that the church in our neighborhood was having. They are getting a little big for all the games. But they still had a great time and loved getting more candy.
Trick-or-Treating at Nana's house.
Here they are dividing all their candy into categories. We have two punch bowls full. One is all chocolate items and the other is all the other stuff! I prefer the chocolate bowl!








No comments:
Post a Comment