I know it has been a long time since I last posted a blog. And I know you are saying why in the world would she be blogging on Christmas Eve??? Well I have a little free time since we are snowed it!!! That's right...Oklahoma has been hit with a major blizzard and we are expecting 6-10 inches of snow! I say "Yippee"! I will brave the 10-20 degree weather with wind chills below 0 for a white Christmas. Who cares if it is painful to even walk outside because the wind is blowing 40 miles an hour. It looks pretty and will make this Christmas one to remember. So enjoy the long update and have a very Merry Christmas!
Looking out our front door!
This is the snow at our back door.
This is on our back porch!
1 comment:
Ok...I've updated my blog...now get on yours! Put up some pics of your cakes. I want to see them!
Post a Comment