What a slacker I am!!! These should have been posted last week. We hope every ones Fall has been as festive as ours! We had a great time carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating this year. Here are a few pictures to show the fun!
The pumpkins pre-carving.
Casady always helps me clean out the pumpkins. Don't let the face fool you she is loving every minute of it.

The final product.
Dawson as Bumble Bee!
Here is Pippi!
This is the perfect costume for a little girl with long hair. It was easy and so precious.
Waiting to get CANDY!!

Trick-or-treating at Grammy and Papa's.
With the neighbors.
Counting and separating all the candy.
The 4 bowls!!
Watching Daddy carve.This is how Dawson wanted his carved.
And this is how Casady wanted hers!!
For Halloween Dawson was Bumble Bee the Transformer and Casady was Pippi Longstocking! It was a lot of fun putting Casady's outfit together. Dawson was very proud of his costume also that we ended up picking up at Walmart!! We go to trick-or-treat with our neighbors and had a super fun time. We hit our neighbor hood and the two next to us. We had 4 huge bowls of candy that I am afraid to say has mostly been eaten by David and myself!!! We love all those mini candy bars. Even if I eat 5 of them at once I still do not count it as a full candy bar!!! So if anyone needs some candy let us know we have plenty to go around.
1 comment:
I love her Pippi costume! Grace is a big Pippi fan. Too cute!
Post a Comment