Monday, April 6, 2009

The Fancy Nancy Party!

On Saturday we celebrated Casady's 5th birthday with a Fancy Nancy party. If you have little girls you probably know who Fancy Nancy is. If not just look at Casady in these pictures and you will see what Fancy Nancy is like!! Very posh!!! At the party we had two stations. One was a hat decorating station and the other was Fancy Nancy's Nail Salon. There is a lady in the Fancy Nancy books that is named Ms. DeVine! She is super fancy and very decorated. My wonderful mother decided that she would be Ms. DeVine and work the nail salon. Thank you Grammy!!! Then we just had cake and opened presents. It was a Fabulous party and Casady REALLY loved it.

Standing by the hat station.

Casady and Ms. DeVine!!

Getting her nails done at the nail station.
Enjoying a refreshment in her fancy cup!
The Fancy Cake that took my wonderful friend Jamie and I an afternoon to complete.
I loved her expression here.
Decoration hats. The girls had bonnets and the boys top hats.
The group picture with their hats.
She got Fancy Nancy's dog Frenchy as a gift.

Checking herself out in the Fancy mirror.

I think that I am Fancied out for a while...

No comments: