Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hail Storm

Yesterday we had a really bad storm. It was bad enough that we had to go stay at David's parents for the night. We had no electricity, a broken window, and a lot of roof damage. We were the lucky ones in the neighborhood. There are several homes with most of their windows boarded up. It hailed golf ball size hail for about 5 minutes straight followed my heavy rains and super winds. I was just glad that I wasn't out driving in it. Gotta love Oklahoma storms!!
This is on our covered back porch. Our yards looked like it had snowed. Crazy!
Here are the golf balls....I mean the hail!

3 comments:

Amy Fletcher said...

Oh my gosh, I'm glad you guys are okay! That looked scary!

Crazy Blessings said...

Geez that is some good size hail!! Glad you guys were lucky!!

dw hicks said...

Gracious. That's worse than I thought. Glad y'all were hiding in the safe spot!