skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Harley Time
There is nothing like the sound of a Harley Davidson! I can always hear my dads bike coming down the street and it makes me smile. When I was a kid I was pretty fearless when it came to riding with dad. I remember always yelling for him to go faster. But now....I have become a mother!!! I completely trust my dad on a bike. It is just funny how I feel when I see Dawson and Casady riding with him. The thoughts that go through my mind are: "take it slow", "why are they not wearing helmets"(we never had helmets), "where are their knee pads"..."elbow pads"..."full body armor","do they know how to hold on tight"? These are just a few things that pop in my head. So this past weekend the kiddos spent the night with my parents and these are the pictures my mom gave to me the next day. She said she could here the kiddos laughing all trough the neighborhood as they rode with dad. Casady told me she had so much fun and that "papa speeded really fast". And just like I did when I was little, Casady yelled " Go faster Papa, Faster"!!

1 comment:
This is awesome! Your kids are just like their momma--FEARLESS!! Love, Amy
Post a Comment