skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Green Day
Well it is the start of spring break and Dawson wants something "fun" to do everyday. So since we just read the Green Eggs and Ham book we decided to have green eggs and ham (and toast) for breakfast. It taste much better that it looks! After we made breakfast we realized that it was also St. Patrick's day. So that made it even better. The kiddos insisted that we wear green and if you did not have green on they were ready to pinch you! So for the rest of the week I am trying to find "fun" things to keep us occupied.
1 comment:
I know you're a fantastic cook so I'm sure the eggs taste great...but they really don't look all that appetizing! :0) Hope you guys had a happy Easter! I'll call you Monday.
Post a Comment