Thursday, June 21, 2007

Zoo time

Well this is our first time to the zoo this summer. The kiddos have been wanting to go for awhile now. I bought them each a disposable camera so that they could each take pictures of their favorite animals. Then after we develop them they can make a book or put them in an album. This made the trip even more fun, not only for them but I had fun watching them take pictures. Dawson really paid attention to how many pictures he had left and only took pictures of things that he really liked. Where as Casady just was shooting away. She looked like a little photographer. Of course she wanted a picture of everything!!



Dawson was trying to be a big as a bald eagle!

Here is my little photographer!! She was pretty funny to watch. I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out.


We went with our friends Thomas and Silas. Silas didn't want in this picture so it is just Casady, Dawson, and Thomas.



No comments: